The Most Powerful Fat Blocker.
8:00 am
I lost 6 stone with NY Slim!
The success of NY Slim is due to its powerful ingredients. It contains a breakthrough natural ingredient that is proven to be one of nature’s most powerful fat blockers, Opuntia ficus indica, also known as ‘prickly pear’ which comes from cactus leaves.
Now you can lose weight...
without dieting
without spending hours in the gym
without having to stop eating your favourite foods
without reducing your portion sizes
Taking NY Slim couldn’t be easier. Simply take NY Slim each day and you’’ll soon see the weight drop off.
The beauty of it is that you can eat what you normally eat and still lose weight!
What’s more, we are offering a FREE toning device worth £29.95 with every order, so not only will you lose weight but you’ll also be able to tone up super-fast. You too will soon look a million dollars!
What’s more, we are offering a FREE toning device worth £29.95 with every order, so not only will you lose weight but you’ll also be able to tone up super-fast. You too will soon look a million dollars!
In the USA it has worked for over 870,000 people.
Now you can too can FINALLY lose weight, fast, safe and without worrying about putting the weight back on! Since our recent lunch in the UK we have already been inundated with letters from happy customers…

“I feel amazing, 10 years younger”
I was somewhat impressed by the NY Slim clinically proven ingredients that I decided to take the plunge and give it a go. I’ve never taken this sort of thing before but I am absolutely delighted and so is my husband! Now I can’t wait to go on holiday, I won’t be a wallflower this year! I feel amazing, 10 years younger.Daphne
“I have lost 2 stone... my knees are less painful”
I’ve suffered with osteoarthritis in my knees for years. Being 3 stone overweight didn’t help! I started taking NY Slim 3 months ago and already I have lost over 2 stone. I feel amazing and my knees are less painful thanks to NY Slim.
Claire, Boston

“I am 5 stone lighter”
I don’t normally write letters, but I just wanted to thank the staff at NY Slim for bringing this product over to the UK. I am 5 stone lighter since I started taking it. It has changed my life.
June, Hudson
I don’t normally write letters, but I just wanted to thank the staff at NY Slim for bringing this product over to the UK. I am 5 stone lighter since I started taking it. It has changed my life.
June, Hudson
Taking NY Slim daily weight loss varies person to person, but
you can expect to lose at least 7lbs in the first
week if you have a lot of weight to loose. You can use it to
lose 1 stone, 2 stone, 3 stone… 7 stone, however much you want to lose.
We are so confident that you will lose weight with NY Slim that we offer a 90-day money back guarantee. If within the 90 days you don’t lose weight simply return it and we’ll give you a full refund on the product.
We are so confident that you will lose weight with NY Slim that we offer a 90-day money back guarantee. If within the 90 days you don’t lose weight simply return it and we’ll give you a full refund on the product.
100% safe, 100% natural
ANY Slim is made from the finest of ingredients and is clinically proven to work. There are no side effects, but we would only urge you to monitor your weight as results can be dramatic. If you only have a stone to lose I would suggest you take it for a month but monitor your progress carefully. It also has the added bonus that it balances your blood lipid levels and reduces cardiovascular heart risk, so you will also gain from these other health benefits.




0 comments: